We strive to offer affordable rates for our services to help you grow your business!
Please find our 2018 rates and policies below. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please let us know!
Non-profit organizations always receive a flat *$45/hour rate for Bustle & Grow services or a flat rate per project.
- Consulting: $100/$75hour
- Planning and development: $65/hour
- Phone / Virtual Support: $55/hour
- Email Support: $45/hour
- WordPress and other platform training: $100/hour
- Edits and graphic design $65/hour
- URL (standalone) $25/year
- WordPress, WIX, DIY websites starting at $699
- Editing and updating $65/hour
- Additional SEO options starting at $350
- Original, customized websites from $1299
- Additional landing pages from $75
- Hosting (standalone) $125/year
- Social media setup: $75/platform
- Additional maintenance packages available.
- Social media education (individual Facebook instruction, etc.)
- Local $55/hr – $125/3hrs
- $100/hr groups up to 4
- Out of town $100/hr –
- $200/hr groups up to 4
- Local $55/hr – $125/3hrs
Another bonus! While you are a Bustle & Grow client, we welcome you to direct marketing/advertising solicitations our way. Our expert team will evaluate each individual opportunity and offer our recommendations. Ad placement and management is also available (30% fee applies). Prepayment is required prior to deadline for ad placement.
A 50%, non-refundable deposit is required for flat rate projects. Billing is sent at the end of the project, on the 24th of each month, or when a clients account balance reaches $500, whichever comes first – unless otherwise agreed. Prepayment may be required.
Proofs & Examples
All proofs/examples are emailed to you with specific deadlines for changes. Bustle & Grow is not responsible for changes submitted after the deadline. We offer 2 rounds of minor changes with each proof at no additional charge. Additional edits and changes are billed at the agreed upon hourly rate.
If you need artwork sent directly to a media outlet, we are happy to do that too!
No-Shows & Cancelations
Sometimes you may need to cancel or reschedule at the last minute. Life happens, business happens, Maine has crazy weather… We get it! Please, if you need to cancel or reschedule, call/text/email as soon as you can. 207-370-5038
Clients who do not cancel or reschedule their scheduled consultation//meeting/virtual meeting/etc. will be considered “no-shows”. After your second “no-show”, you will be asked to prepay for any future consultation a non-refundable deposit of $25 to hold your meeting time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!